Friday, December 2, 2011

TAKE A GRATITUDE CHALLENGE - Part 2

Write 10 things about nature you are grateful for:
1. The sunset I saw last night on my walk home
2. The warmth of the sun
3. The beauty of the stars and moon on a cloudless night
4. The flight on an Eagle
5. A mountain top with a crystal clear lake
6. A golden wheat field at harvest time
7. A new colt standing next to its mother
8. A mother holding her newborn for the first time
9. A sunrise over the mountains
10. The love of a family pet

Write 10 things about today you are grateful for:
1. Being alive
2. A new chance to make something different of myself
3. A family that loves me
4. Friends that love me
5. A loving daughter who reached out to her grandmother without being asked
6. The my whole family is safe after the devastating winds in Utah that wrecked the whole cities
7. A body that doesn’t hurt…too much
8. A clear mind that can see what will really make me happy in the long run
9. A chance to fix a wrong
10. A job

Write 10 places on earth you are grateful for:
1. Great Falls, Montana
2. Marquette, Michigan
3. Ogden, Utah
4. Centerville, Utah
5. Oslo, Norway
6. Bergen, Norway
7. Narvik, Norway
8. Chateauroux, France
9. My garage
10. My favorite hunting spot

Write 10 modern inventions you are grateful for:
1. Computers
2. The internet
3. Electricity
4. Combustion engine
5. Telephone, old school and cell
6. Light bulb…all kinds
7. Gortex
8. Cast iron
9. Medicine…no matter how frustrating it can be
10. Television

Write 10 foods you are grateful for:
1. Chocolate
2. Strawberries
3. Venison
4. Pork chops
5. Apple Pie
6. Turkey
7. Pumpkin Pie
8. Happy cookies
9. Ice cream
10. Anything cooked in a Dutch oven

Write 10 things about the gospel you are grateful for:
1. The Atonement of Jesus Christ
2. The power of the Priesthood
3. The blessings of the temple
4. The eternal nature of family
5. The opportunity to serve in a calling
6. The weekly opportunity to partake of the sacrament
7. The opportunity to serve a full-time mission (mine, the one Ben is on right now, and the one Brian can serve).
8. Family History
9. Friends no matter where I go
10. The chance to be truly happy if I do what I know is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment